Friday, October 14, 2016

Youthful

I’ve been feeling very young (not that I’m that old – but you know what I mean) and carefree of late perhaps it’s got something to do with being 25 now – I’m not quite sure but whatever it is – it feels good to wake up with songs in my heart and just go about enjoying life and doing things you haven’t done in a while or for the first time. I recently tried ice skating (after about two falls I finally got the hang of it and I will be out on the ice again soon), have been playing around with my natural hair and learning to do basically everything on my own from trying out new recipes, at home pamper sessions- plus - I’m back to swimming again which is great. Doing this has also had an influence on my style of late cue the two braided cornrows in my head and rocking this metallic dress with black and white kicks has me vibing on a different level. I’m branching out this year and literally I’m going to try just about everything I possibly can. Keep reading the blog and comment on what you would like to see me post on.






Thanks for passing by
Love you lots

No comments:

Post a Comment