Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tribal Chic

A few weeks back I attended one of my favourite local urban culture festivals, Shoko festival. I love Shoko mainly because of the creative atmosphere and good people. You can eat, dance, take pictures and shop all in one place. Plus I love bumping into a ton of creatives who I can draw from and exchange ideas with. It’s also a great place to scout what people are wearing lately. Most festival goers are expressive and aren't afraid to stand out which is tops for me. I just love that! this time around I went for a tribal chic look, with my two braided cornrows, high waist Aztec maxi skirt with a pink crop top, purple tribal necklace, and black sandals. Hope you enjoy the look as much as I did. Feel free to share with me in the comments what your favourite festival look is.








2 comments: