Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello March: Obsessing Over

Object of Desire

Marc Jacob Decadence fragrance is at the top of my birthday list. I totally adore the shape of the bottle plus who doesn’t love Marc Jacobs? Created with indulgence in mind, Decadence is a luxurious sensual woody scent, with top notes of Italian plum, iris and saffron; a heart of Bulgarian rose, jasmine sambac and orris, and a drydown of liquid amber, vetiver and papyrus woods. Created perfectly for extroverts like myself – it screams luxurious.

Shoe envy


I love this quote, “A pair of shoes can change your life just ask Cinderella.” I’m currently obsessing over these rose gold mules. I first laid my eyes on them on Instagram and it was love at first site. There are not a lot of people who love a mule but this shoe is a perfect DO. There’s a place on top of another pair of shoes of mine waiting to be filled with these.

Style DO

Skirts are slowly becoming a staple in my closet again considering that I am big on denims. I’ve decide to do a style reboot and add more skirts to my everyday looks. My top 3 skirt picks are definitely a midi, pencil and a tulle skirt. Maxi skirts however have a place somewhere in my heart as well.





On that Lip DO

If you’ve been on my Instagram you would know by now that Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Shock has made its way as a permanent resident on my lips. It’s not too bright to be a distraction but subtle enough to be flirtatious and that my friends I love.


At home essentials

I’m all about things that excite the senses whether it’s a taste or smell; walking into a room or lying in bed in a room that smells good is total heaven for me. Whether it’s invigorating lemon, the sweetness of vanilla, sweet narcotic scent of jasmine or the subtlety of rose – the way a room smells makes a big difference. I enjoy lighting up a few scented candles and am big on rose fragrance oil for my diffuser. You can get your fragrance oil at Dusk Home Avondale for just a dollar. Depending on were you using it you might need more than one bottle. Their fragrance oil can also be used in potpourri sachets, other scented products and oil burners.


A Hair DO

Bantu Knots, yes I said it, Bantu knots!!! I know it’s not the 90s but there’s an appeal to them I just can’t put my finger to it. Perhaps how unconventional they are excites me – it’s a definite do for the brave and risk takers.



Drinking without losing your mind – Bushman Rock

You’ve probably noticed by now I don’t drink alcohol- I used to but now I just don’t anymore. So mocktails and grape juice are my new best friends. Bushman Rock pure grape juice is delightful to say the least. Tantalizing the senses and making you ask over and over again – “Are you sure this grape juice?”  The bubbles exploded on my tongue like nothing I’ve ever had before. I think I might just go live there on second thoughts I’ll stay here and order a few bottles.



Wishing you an awesome month

Have a good one...



9 comments: