Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Food News

Obsession of the month
Malva Pudding!!!!!! For just $2.00 you can get yourself this delicious soft sweetness which has just enough the sugar to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings you have. Personally when I think I’ve had enough – I find myself heading out of the house just for that and left stocking up on it like a maniac –trust me it’s that good and you won’t want to share. Head over to Food Lovers Market if you know what’s good for you.
No, I don't want to share!!!

Candy Crush of the month


Veldemeers which can be found by Sam Levy’s Village and Arundel village is the place to go for the heart of good chocolate. They are the retailers of Belgian chocolates, croissants, cakes and continental pastries. This local home of authentic, handcrafted Belgian chocolates will give you a sugar rush that you can’t find anywhere else.

New on the market

I recently discovered this product by Coca Cola - Just Juice 100% sparkling fruit juice in Strawberry Cherry flavour which just might become my go-to drink. It tastes so good, sparkles to the core and is bubbly. Delivering full-on sensory enjoyment – the fruity taste is incomparable.


Fave foodie

 – Sarah Graham  from  the TV series Sarah Graham’s Food Safari who lived in Zimbabwe but now lives in Johannesburg and has three cook books, called Bitten, Smitten and Home  which I’m yet to read but are on my got-to-get list. Check out her food blog http://afoodieliveshere.co.za/ for all kinds of recipes that will put a smile on your ace and make you fall in love over and over again with food that’s so good for the heart. You can also find out what she’s working on and the events she hosts or will be attending on it.
Sarah Graham

What needs to go?


Unhealthy food habits. Enjoy food but maintain a healthy relationship with it. I’m currently trying to reduce my caffeine and sugar intake. The struggle is real especially when mocha latte’s and espresso are life. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. Veldemeers is my favorite place. We did a shoot there a couple of weeks back. They also have a pastry section, I always go there for the croissants.


    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the pictures of the shoot. Gorgeous. They really do serve the good stuff.

      Delete
  2. Eh uchaita garo serangu foodlovers chiedza...ko froyo negelato icecream

    ReplyDelete