Friday, February 19, 2016

Spilled Contents: What’s In the Bag?



A ladies bag is closer than a best friend, painting the town red with you, heading into a boardroom meeting with you or when you go meet the parents – it’s the ultimate side chick. It’s with you 24/7 and can be tossed aside when you invest in a newer more stylish version. Sound’s selfish right? But no, it understands its purpose and position and has just about everything you need to survive the day. Personally I find it intriguing when I see a fellow she warrior with no bag or a tiny clutch – which I reserve for date night and evenings out only cause I definitely can’t do it – I’m the ultimate bag lady, so you will always catch me out tote bag in tow. I hardly travel light, usually because I like to have some of my favourite things with me –wherever I go and I hate the feeling of needing something that’s all the way home –when I require it –so their staple items in my bag that I always use and there’s the just in case something happens items as well. For the curious souls and those who just don’t understand it here are my spilled contents......

Bag staples

Tissue oil - for all over moisturised skin plus I can’t stand having dry hands.

Wipes – always come in handy for spills, makeup mishaps and hot days were you need to cool off and refresh.

A bottle of water- hardly in my bag but stored in there when it’s empty. I am a woman on the go and I have to stay hydrated.

My wallet – which could do with a few more dollars (#hides #thebloggerlife).

A pen – Kind of obvious – I love to write down stuff – sometimes everything I see and hear. (Still thinking of Robin’s line _”The only tips we know are French tips” Head to her blog to check out what she’s all about –  www.tatendarobyn.wordpress.com

Perfume – it’s persuasive and can double up as pepper spray if someone tries to attack you, haven’t tried it out though but I’d like to think it does..

Lipstick – Coco Chanel – summed it up perfectly in this quote “If you're sad, add more lipstick and attack. #daymade

Eyeliner and Mascara - wink... La selfie life

Just because
A notepad and a magazine....
Sunglasses- for style factor...

Emergency room

Pads and Tampons – no explanation needed (I wish guys would stop squirming every time they see one though)
Chewing gum - for obvious reasons

A razor blade – (don’t ask!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment