Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The New Professional: 1 Shirt 2 Looks

I’m a big believer in having basic pieces that can be stretched and worn in different ways. I love these two looks in particular. The first look which is an over-sized knit dress over a purple shirt teamed with black leggings and a black heel. This look is stylish yet extremely modest – it exudes I mean business and know a thing or two about current affairs, literature and the business of fashion– the next look is an up the ante look where I paired my purple shirt with a black body-con skirt, black winter leggings and a killer classic black heel - taking boardroom looks to a whole other level; It’s a look you can’t miss and has this I know what I’m about – don’t mess with me vibe. I’m drawn particularly to it because it gives off the you better know what you’re talking about before you step to me attitude. It’s all love. Let me know what you think in the comment box...
































Twitter: @ChiedyCandy
Instagram: @persuasioninczw

8 comments:

  1. Both looks are boss! My favorite look has to be the one you are wearing the pencil skirt. 👌

    deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both looks. I always buy things I can wear in many different ways so i really liked the post 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you worked the top. I'm a fan of wearing the same thing in different ways too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both looks... they are formal yet stunning

    ReplyDelete