Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Boyfriend Shirt


Finally a shirt that you and your partner can swap. This men’s winter shirt from Industria quickly turned from being his to being mine and now his again. I’ve become somewhat obsessed with it and for good reason. Not only is the red – eye-catching it adds life to the winter days that are slowly creeping in.

I had somewhat discussed trying something new with my look with a special someone and the winter – shirt automatically became my go–to for this daring but still casual look. Adopting the boyish trend and still feeling fashion forward really had a way of boosting my confidence. The results were astounding if I do say so myself. I loved it and everyone else around me commended me on the new look – with attempts to manipulate me to give the shirt away because one or two people couldn’t get enough of it. I managed to sneak away before anyone else could try to get their hands on it.

I paired the men’s winter shirt with edgy ripped black leggings and my favourite white ankle boots.

Head to Industria to get your hands on their men’s clothing collection. When you do go; my go –to fail safe colour recommendations are red (for obvious reasons), blue and black. They do however have other colours in stock as well.


With FBA Bloggers
From left Bakari Exclamation and Signature Toscie 



Shop Location

Industria
Designers Clothing Emporium
at Queen of Hearts Cafe Complex, 
1 Hurworth Road, Highlands
Harare
Zimbabwe

Open     Monday – Thursday 8:30AM-5PM
Friday 8:30-6:30 PM

Saturday 9AM -12PM 

4 comments: