Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Facial Products I live by


I love raving about products, especially products I can trust. I’ve had my fair share of bad skin breakouts and I tried almost every brand you can think of. In that journey I’ve discovered what works for me and what doesn’t. A number of brands have been highly overrated if you ask me or perhaps they just weren’t for me. After countless attempts to get my skin under control I invested in an affordable range of facial products. Clere Radiance hit the mark for me and for good reason, although my skin does break out here and there, it’s not as bad as before and this oil control formulation does just what it says it will do..

Without it my face gets extremely oily but with it – I can confidently take on the day...

I live by the basics –following 3 essential steps – cleanse, tone and moisturise. I do however throw in a scrub and a mask as well on other days.

I originally began by using the Clere facial soap but it didn’t give me the results I was really looking for. I did however; stay loyal to it because it wasn’t a bad product it did a fairly good job but I wanted a bit more out of it, I did grow quite attached to it over the years. Driven by the fear also that if I tried something else I might break out badly again. I was however pleasantly surprised and relieved when they brought out a new wash under the same range -The Oil Control Face Wash Gel helps remove oil and impurities that cause spots and blemishes. I absolutely love it – it gently cleanses the skin leaving it oil free – the results on me were evident in one week. It does give a radiance to skin that I love. Most times my skin is actually spot free- which I couldn’t really get with other brands. Thumbs up to the Clere team – I hope this doesn’t sound like an advertorial. LOL...

The Clere Radiance Oil control toner doubles as a cleanser and or toner. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed. I started using toners a few years back when a makeup artist recommended I invest in one – to help combat my oily skin and to keep my skin clean so as to minimise breakouts. From then on I haven’t looked back. I did however go through a number of brands until I settled on this one – which I’m very pleased with as it gets the job done.


Clere Radiance Even Tone Complexion Cream Normal to Oily - this 3-in-1 formulation is enriched with Super Fruit Serum, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin E for smooth and radiant skin. It also contains microsponges that absorb oil for a matte look which is what I look for in a product considering I generally have oily skin. It’s important to know what your skin type is so as to meet the needs of your skin. Skin types usually range from dry, normal, combination to oily skin. These categories will drive what can work best for you – I’m glad I found mine...Now this sounds like an advertorial!



5 comments:

  1. Yes what an advert... will need to scan your skin close up to see the result of the clere range.. I use various now I am on flawless radiance for spots controlling, so far so good though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the BB cream. I however, am yet to try it out. Now thanks to you I will have a go at it. Yes, let's campaign for the moisturiser...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THAT PRODUCT IN HARARE

    ReplyDelete