Monday, May 23, 2016

5 Zimbabwean fashion bloggers to follow

Here's my pick of the 5 Zim bloggers to follow on instagram 

@dee_masiya

I love Chiredzi blogger Dee’s unique and vibrant fashion sense. She runs the blog Elegant Quatr'e and is always dressing elegantly and perfectly for her body. Her confidence levels are very apparent and her style aesthetic is through the roof. With a consistent and elegant look, she’s definitely a blogger you cannot miss. Her classy looks are tasteful and have me stalking for seconds. Her gram has simple looks that one can imitate - it’s so effortless it scares me. She gives me all kinds of reasons to always look good and I hope you find the same kind of inspiration from her too.  I’ve never seen her make even a single fashion misstep and that’s a good reason to follow.

@deffinatlyshaz

Sharron is a Harare blogger presenting her own fashion reality which I really dig. Her choice of blogging on affordable fashion and beauty is just what we need especially if you’re obsessed with clothes but on a tight budget.  Her style journey is pretty, fun and fabulous. One of her aims is to inspire us to live a happy life – a happy fashion life and she does it so well. Her gram has the ability to make you want to best friends forever. With a down to earth vibe, what’s not to love about Sharron?



@mis_nessah

Vanessa had me at hello. Her obsession with makeup, fashion and coffee will have you just as obsessed. She has a sense of humour too which makes it even better. My favourite quote from her has to be Don't judge a book by its cover. Kupfeka pink coat hayisi mari, ibasa racho‪#‎bloggerlifestyle” – it had me thinking that’s just the life we chose and I love it. Founder of VChiliMakeup and @ikmworth this fashion blogger, motivational speaker and mogul in the making is fearless. Plus I love the sweet lovey dovey pics with her bae.


@queenngrace

Grace,is a lover of chic, authentic and affordable things. Her simplistic and minimalistic looks are the perfect look for the everyday no fuss girl. I love how she’s not afraid to be different and her modest and classy looks excite me. I just want to run around the town with her and have intellectual conversations. She’s the future of fashion.


@anicheberry

Chenai’s gram is one of the most professionally put together. Her style represents affordable and versatile fashion. This bloggers style experiments have me wanting to copy her over and over again. Giving off a very tasteful and chic vibe you just have to follow her, no questions please. Just do it.




10 comments:

  1. Lol #haisimari thanks for the mention there hun. 😘 i am humbled

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my heart for days. Thank you love. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!Thank you queen, real always recognizes real. I'm now counting down to our meet up he he.
    http://queenngrace.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mentions Alex will be sure to check em out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh wow thank you so much hun😙😙😙 you have just made my day.

    ReplyDelete