Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Hangout: The Spook House


190 Mutare Road
Harare, Zimbabwe

077 806 4033
Open: Wednesday to Sunday
Concert Venue – General Venue – Outdoor Bar and Grill



I recently went to The Spook house which is along Mutare road and was delightful surprised by this hangout spot. Being a creative I love another music and outdoorsy and this place gave me just that. From what I understand different events take place at this joint, I however, had gone there for the Jazz Fest – the line-up included Matthew Ngorima, The Outfit and Jam Signal. Yes, I listen to a host of genres – plus I love trying out new things... Under the African Sky the festival vibe at The Spook House was a much needed break from the world –with good music and clean fun, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was cold out but I can only imagine what happens when it’s warm out. – Bet people never want to leave.  Plus the manager is super – friendly and anywhere were the welcome is great gets a plus from me.

Go for - chilled vibes, great food, entertainment and service


I hear it’s also the go to place for Shisa Nyama Saturdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment