Monday, October 3, 2016

Wash and go products that work




Renewing Argan oil of Morocco sounds exotic so I just had to try it. It definitely feels exotic too.  The shampoo and conditioner is a unique, blend of Argan oil of Morocco and instantly penetrates the hair shaft creating soft, seductive, silky hair. I really loved how the product smelt – it had none of that hard harsh chemical based shampoo smell which is the norm with a number of shampoos on the market. These ones however, had a sweet, light natural scent to it and I love how the shampoo really lathers up when applied to the hair – making my hair feel softer and cleaner with each stroke. The conditioner which I left on for 3 minutes was gentle and soft on the hair making the hair easier to manage after being washed out. My hair definitely felt softer and stronger during and after use and was ready to be styled straight after. I love simple luxurious products with the right blend of oils that delivers exactly what my hair needs. I always say this good effective shampoo and conditioner should be your two best friends – I know they are mine. Wash and go products set the foundation for good strong hair. 

After wash



Blow dried and ready to go




















3 comments:

  1. Nice! We are so glad you enjoyed the products so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am enjoying these products everyone I meet has been complementing me on how healthy my hair looks am giving credit back to were it's due.

      Delete
    2. I really am enjoying these products everyone I meet has been complementing me on how healthy my hair looks am giving credit back to were it's due.

      Delete