Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The hair protein treatment you should try


Afro Botanics repairing and strengthening treatment is a miracle formula in a container. After trying out this product I really appreciated my black hair so I just had to share it with you. After a basic wash I applied the product generously to my hair put a cap on and left it to soak in for an hour. Looking at the black container you might think it’s not much or this is just another hair product but it does throw some really good punches. When washed out my hair was easier to comb out – there was evidently less hair breakage. The protein treatment is enriched with a dose of lovely ingredients such as castor oil, coconut oil and shear butter which is great for black hair. I give it a thumbs up for strengthening my hair – leaving it looking healthy and for maintaining protein moisture balance which is key for good hair. I’ve used this product twice so far and will continue to include it as part of my hair care routine – wouldn’t want my hair to miss out on the boost it needs to stay healthy.

Bonus: Suitable for all hair types
Strengthens and repairs hair against damage caused by relaxing, colouring, blow-drying, dry weather conditions and swimming
Recommended use – at least once a month 

2 comments:

  1. Yes it was my favorite products when I got introduced to the Afro Botanics products 2 years ago

    ReplyDelete