Monday, October 3, 2016

The daily moisturiser for best hair


I will have to admit it’s only now that I am coming to really love and appreciate my hair – previously I just thought black hair was an unnecessarily evil that had to be dealt with and done away with at all costs – mainly because it’s so difficult to manage and it’s hard to find the right balanced of products that work for hair that can at times shrink, break, get Sahara desert dry and flake but now the more I expose myself to what’s out there and reach out to other blogs were I get to see what other women who are just like me go through – I’m enjoying the journey. Well, enough about me; let’s get into Afro Botanics conditioning moisturiser – which boasts 99% natural ingredients – (yay to products that care about what’s going into our hair) enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut oil and Vitamin E – this moisturiser takes the cup-. Very few can compete – how many products do you get in contact with that boast 99% natural ingredients. This product was definitely made with TLC in mind – it ticks a number of boxes – from being extremely hydrating, softens hair, detangles dry hair, moisturises, conditions – hello somebody, what’s not to love? Well, it only falls short for me when it comes to shine – it doesn’t give the shine I desire – the pros however do outweigh this one thing. It’s also good to know that it also protects against UV and heat styling.

Let me know if you’ve tried it- are using or it or when you do try it?

2 comments:

  1. Im open to try it as I am also kinda struggling with keeping my hair moisturized. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you found this post useful keep reading. love you lots..

      Delete