Thursday, October 6, 2016

This detangler is to die for


This detangler is to die for; seriously it’s to die for. Never met a product that impressed me more than this one, no lie. Truth is I dread knots in my hair, after I remove whatever plaits I have I seriously sit down and think about my life – cause of the pain I am just about to go through, untangling knots on course hair can be a pain – one of the many unpleasant experiences us ladies go through – makes you just want to cut your hair but no; some of us just want that extra length and that‘s the price we pay for beauty. I recently got this Aunt Jackie’s Curls & Coils knot on my watch Instant detangling therapy product and I’m truly in love. It was instant – I didn’t have to fight my hair and after applying product the comb just glided through – my hair was extremely soft – tangle and knot free. Every girls dream is sealed in that bottle – I highly recommend. It’s so good I trust it will work on every one from kinky to thin hair – if you have a knot this product is guaranteed to get it out. Plus it restores moisture balance which is a plus. Please try it out and let me know what you think. 

Straight after removing plaits not a pretty site 

The results smooth and soft 

The results knot and tangle free



5 comments:

  1. Total transformation dear.so do i have to wash my hair after unplaiting it before using the product? Is it suitable for both relaxed and natural hair? Any age restrictions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I used the detangler first before washing because it's not advisable to wash your hair without combing it out especially after it's been plaited. However you can also include it in your day to day hair care routine if you're prone to knots. There's basically no strict rules - do what works for you at the time.

      Delete
    2. it works for relaxed and natural hair

      Delete