Sunday, October 16, 2016

First time twists

If I have to be honest this was my first time – an attempt at twisting my own hair. For this experiment I used the yummy, delicious looking Aunt Jackie's Curl La La defining curl custard which was hydrating and moisturizing to my hair. Enriched with Shea butter and my favourite Olive oil. The products made it easier to shape and control my twists.  Looking at this product the possibilities are endless for anyone with curls coils, braid outs. I did terribly at twisting my hair though – the front came out alright but the back of the head – now that’s a new article all together. Have you had some hair experiment disasters – share with me and let me know so we can all laugh together?


Here’s a sample of my twisting skills – ha-ha I’m going to get there soon.





2 comments: