Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DIY Pedi pamper sessions


I loved grooming school when I was still a teenager – I learnt so much but somewhere along the way I just got tired of doing all the work on my own – so I’ve been balling on a budget besides my regular nail treatments pedi’s are somewhat a luxury for me. I decided to pamper myself and actually soak my feet in a foot dish with a nice calming lavender soak and treated myself to a good foot care regime for the next 1 hour. Let me take you through the steps so you can do your own DIY Pedi session.



Grab a book/ put on a good movie.
Remove any nail polish if you have any.
Fill a foot spa or foot dish with warm water and add some foot soak to it – if you don’t have foot soak alternatives can be shower gel/bubble bath.
Make your own foot scrub with mealie meal/ have an actual store bought scrub at hand.
Place feet in foot spa – sit back and leave to soak for 10-15 minutes.
Rub scrub on feet and exfoliate.
Wash off scrub and dry feet.
File feet with a foot file to remove dead skin.
Wash feet and dry.
Apply foot cream/lotion.
Push back cuticles and apply cuticle oil.
Apply base coat/nail strengthener
Finish with a nail colour of your choice plus a top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment