Monday, October 3, 2016

Sweet smelling hair products a go-to



What’s in it?

Mango butter contains high levels of antioxidants and beneficial vitamin A, C and E
Marula Oil - light textured oil for the treatment of dry rough and fragile hair

Lemongrass for protecting and strengthening of weak hair 

I love it when a product smells good and this one does just that. There can be some nasty smelling stuff out there. I just fell in love with this Nubian Nature Mango- Citrus Nourish Crème with Marula Oil – sounds exotic right? Well yes, it is! Not only does it treat dry fragile hair it smells extremely citrusy. I wish my hair could just naturally smell this great all the time but it doesn’t so I’m glad this crème discovered me – it’s delish. I also love how when applied to my hair it’s easier to manage and soft. 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, this sounds awesome. I know what I'm adding to my "must pick up and try" list for hair products! :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to hear your feedback once you've tried it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for trying one our butters we absolutely love Nubian Nature products. We bring some new products with us in November from Nubian Nature and we would be thrilled if you could give them a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to trying out the rest of what the range has to offer. The butters are great.

      Delete