Sunday, June 19, 2016

The only hair lotion you need

If you follow my social media you would know that I’ve been talking about Luster’s hair products quite a lot. I only talk about products I’ve used and experienced and Luster’s is one of them. My first try of Luster’s Pink XVO Xtra Virgin Olive Oil Hair Lotion was soon after I relaxed my hair. My hair stylist massaged the product into my hair while it was still damp and then went on to blow dry my hair. Adding a little shine to it without weighing down the hair with too much product. Some products tend to do that and I’ve been using it as after care for my relaxed hair as I’m still deciding what to do to my hair next.  This simple product is just what I need to keep my hair in perfect condition – I’d like to believe it will do the same for you. With natural antioxidants and conditioners my hair has been easy to comb – itch free and is nourished without being greasy.

If you happen to try it – let me know…..
Y

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting and probably worth a try! www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete