Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The New Feminine: Burgundy and Fur

The New Feminine: Burgundy and Fur
I love to experiment with clothes and I’m probably the last person you will see running away from an outfit or piece of clothing that is far from the norm – I’ve been like this from as far as I can remember. When I came across these black leggings with lots of faux fur at the bottom half of it I was more than excited to get them out of the store and give them a try. They are incredibly warm too. The lining inside is just fantastic and does as much as possible to keep the cold out.
 I paired the leggings with my favourite pair of Vera Wang boots, a light turquoise knit and a burgundy coat over it. I hope you like this look as much as I did. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments section and follow me on Instagram @persuasioninczwhttps://www.instagram.com/persuasioninczw/ Twitter @ChiedyCandy and like my FB Page Persuasion Inc ZW https://www.facebook.com/persuasioninc/









Leggings: Mahala Mahala in Louis Trichardt, South Africa
 Coat: down town Harare
Turquoise Knit: Zimbabwe German Society Fashion Exchange
Heels: Vera Wang
Chain: Bling Bling
Hair accessory: Trinkets in Louis Trichardt, South Africa
 Bag: Borrowed from mum



No comments:

Post a Comment