Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Amazing relaxer to try now


I have to admit, I often freak out when I have to process my hair because I usually take long breaks before I do. Months on months to be honest. This might sound dramatic but it’s quite an intense and emotional experience for me. Plus I have a secret fear of getting burnt which adds to my uneasiness. The results however are almost always worth it.

My hair tends to break if I process my hair often so I’ve resorted 4 to 5 month breaks in between relaxers to control the hair breakage situation. Personally it ensures my hair stays healthy and strong. At some point I was convinced to go natural, it kind of looks it after months on months without processing but I’m too lazy to comb through it or come up with my own creative styles to keep it looking good.


Relaxed hair is just easier for me; no offence to the natural sistas out there ya’ll rock too… Before I bore you; let me go on to the real issue the relaxer you should try now. I recently relaxed my hair with Luster’s Pink XVO Olive Oil Relaxer and it left an impression – it didn’t burn whoop whoop. I hate relaxer burns – matter of fact no one does – well no one sane that is. It took less waiting time than I expected considering I had thick hair growth – the only complaint I had was that my stylist struggled with the gloves – they were too big – maybe an adjustment on that would be great – or 3 different size gloves made available from small to large maybe - if I’m not asking too much. Lol.






All in all – not only did the relaxer leave my hair feeling smooth and nourished. My hair wasn’t left feeling flat – something I’ve experienced with other relaxers – it maintained its volume and body which I really loved and appreciated.

Hair care is always a personal experience. That’s why you should get it and let me know how it works out for you.


1 comment:

  1. I hate the burns too and the fact that i feel bold after being relaxed. Well i am glad you tried a new one. i have a question though, how many relaxer creams can i try out before my hair weakens or breaks? thats my fear of changing my relaxer...

    ReplyDelete