Sunday, June 5, 2016

3 things you can steal from his closet and make your own

Women have been stealing their partner’s clothes for a long time, often by accident or for a purposely curated day or night look. This is always fun and can add a new dimension to your look. I still remember when I found myself ooohing and aaahing to the boyfriend jeans I first came across in one of the fashion magazines I often read. It sounds silly but I just couldn’t believe that you could do that. At that time I came up with all the looks I wanted to try in my head of course and now here we are. That sealed the deal for me and introduced me to a whole new closet that wasn’t my own but could be. In fashion everything and anything can be an inspiration and right now I’m full on for this. Hope this inspires you try out something new, if you’re already on it – share your pics with me.

 His Sweater








His jacket






His Winter Shirt 





5 comments:

  1. Love all the looks but my favorite has to be the first look. You pulled it off so well.

    deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing my boyfriends clothes too. Love the look.

    Tanaka x
    http://t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanaka you should share your looks with me too. I could learn something new.

      Delete
  3. Girl, I've been stealing from my husband's closet for years! It's fun to make up new looks! Over on my blog I just had a post recently about remixing one of his work shirts by tying it in the front and pairing with a maxi skirt and with a pair of work slacks. Fun!

    ReplyDelete