Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hair Milk that’s great for natural hair



Life is full of surprises and after 20something years of living it’s only this year that I bump into a hair milk – Luster’s Pink XVO Xtra Virgin Olive Oil Hair Milk – it actually looks like milk...please don’t be tempted to drink it – I wouldn’t want you in the emergency rooms but what I do encourage is that you put spray it onto your hair. Luster’s hair milk is an anti-breakage leave-in conditioner and is perfect for desert dry hair. I tried it on my sister’s natural unprocessed hair and the moisture burst was phenomenal. It was definitely easier to comb after that....Her natural hair can be a struggle and the hair milk gave us less of a headache when it came to handling and styling it. With xtra moisture and repair, xtra detangling and shine – it contains everything hair needs in a single bottle. When I try it out on my relaxed hair too; you will be the first to know.


2 comments: