Sunday, July 31, 2016

Essential oils for hair that make a difference

I recently started looking at hair care in a whole new light due to my hair journey with the different hair care products in the Luster’s range. If you’ve been in tune with my posts you would know that a number of weeks ago I introduced you to Luster’s products and I was drawn to the fact that many women profess to trust olive oil when it comes to hair care so I was thrilled that Luster’s Pink range provided this. I wasn’t content however, something kept telling me check out what other ingredients are in the products – I would be lying if I didn’t say  I was thrilled when I discovered that not only does the range include olive oil but  five other essential oils. Here’s a mini rundown of the benefits of these essential oils

Core Benefits

Olive oil works at reducing hair loss, conditions hair and contributes towards a healthy scalp
Argan oil which has been all the rage in the past few years is known to soften hair, making it silky smooth, combats frizzy hair and treats split ends.
Avocado oil repairs damage, moisturises and rejuvenates hair
Aloe Vera is a great conditioner for all hair types
For deep shaft penetration; sunflower oil conditions hair, making it smoother, shinier, healthier and stronger.
For those who want thicker, longer hair coconut oil is known to grow hair faster naturally.


Where will you find it in Luster’s range?

Argan Oil is found in the Pink Smooth Touch READY SET GLAM Spritz and Shimmer
2-N-1.
Olive Oil is found in the hair lotion, relaxer kit, creamy hairdress, sheen spray and hair milk.
Sunflower Oil is found in the Pink Smooth Touch READY SET GLAM Spritz and Shimmer
2-N-1.
Coconut Oil is found in the soothing sheen spray and hair lotion.
Avocado Oil; found in sheen spray and hair lotion.

Aloe Vera oil is found in the sheen spray.














No comments:

Post a Comment