Sunday, July 17, 2016

Why choose Luster Products?





I first introduced Luster Hair Products on the blog to you last month and like I always say I never recommend products I have not used or experienced. Luster’s Pink range is one of those products I’ve tried and I have been using it for close to two months now. I’ve tried out 6 of the hair products which include – the hair lotion, the shampoo, the conditioner, the conditioning relaxer, the rich and creamy hair dress and the hair milk. My favourite being the hair lotion for its light texture that delivers a burst of moisture to actually tame dry hair. It nourishes and conditions the hair without weighing it down. The soothing sheen spray is great when it comes to delivering shine to the hair. The pictures here show just how my hair looks after spraying it on. It’s not greasy which is a plus from me and the light scent is tolerable. I’ve come across sprays in the past that have a scent that almost chokes you as you spray it onto your hair but I’m glad this one isn’t one of them. I however have been using the creamy hairdress to soothe my itchy scalp under my sewn in weave although that’s not what it’s been made for I find it quite effective and the coolness of the product soothes and relieves the scalp to the tee. The draw card however for me is that the Luster range uses organic extra virgin olive oil which deep conditions the hair, leads to a healthier scalp which can promote hair growth as well. Because olive oil has long been used for hair over the centuries I can trust Luster isn’t selling me a dream when it comes to delivery. Each of their products has their own key role to play in strengthening, moisturizing, giving shine and helping in making the hair more manageable






No comments:

Post a Comment