Thursday, July 14, 2016

Feeling pretty in my winter favourite



 A few weeks back I got a chance to go out for a late afternoon lunch (by now you know I love to eat). I hope I get time to post the food post soon. I've been swamped with school but I will be sure to get it out to you as soon as I can. It was a late lunch because we couldn't decide on where to eat but what to wear took 5 minutes tops. It has been quite cold of late but that day - the sun was out and it was quite warm out - making it one of my favourite days this winter. I was more excited because I didn't have to cover up so much. So here's the look I went for - a very summery look with flowers in my hair, printed leggings, a nautical dress top paired with neutral black courts. It may be cold out but I hope this makes you look forward to summer and gives you ideas for what to wear when its warmer out... 







Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment