Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Avon products you need


Avon Mega Effects Mascara with Keratin

It would be a lie if I said I didn't love this mascara. I love the black and pink packaging - pink being one of my favourite colours. The design of the brush and applicator adds uber pizzazz to what could have been a regular mascara. This however, isn't a regular mascara. The definition it gives to my lashes and extra volume sets it apart as far from regular. This is definitely a super fun mascara and has me saying falsies be gone.


Avon Colour Trend Eyeshadow Pencil


Glides on smoothly and colours the lid to precision without having to wipe away excess shadow. You can glide on more to intensify the colour which I really love. It lasts for long hours without having to apply more through out the day. It’s really easy to use and the smooth hassle free application is what makes it a winner. 

Avon Clear Skin Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub/ Gommage pour net toyed les pores en profounder & Avon Clear Skin Professional Liquid Extraction Strip/ Gel anti-points noirs 



I've been using this deep pore cleansing scrub for a minute now and I am amazed at the results. The slight sting I feel when its on my face makes me know it's at work. I love it so much I use it more than 3 times a week. (not recommended) but it works for me. My breakouts have minimized which is always something I dread but now I'm content with the one or two that pop up here and there. It does a good job at leaving my skin feeling clean and smooth. 
The extraction strip transforms from liquid to a flexible peel-off strip removing dirt and the look of blackheads from pores. This one isn't one I like using cause removing the peel can be daunting - somewhat like you're removing wax from your face - but the results are immediate and you do get to see the difference without waiting for too long. Skin looks more alive, clean and super smooth with black head extraction being evident. 

Disclaimer: My skin isn't in perfect condition yet however, blame it on not sticking to my evening cleansing routine. 

If you are in Harare contact my Avon consultant Patricia on +2638644086686





3 comments:

  1. Amazing products!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading my blog. Will check out urs too.

      Delete
  2. Hi I think its about the type of mascara you use. If you use the right ones it's very evident that mascara has been used. It also depends on length and thickness of ones lashes. I have long lashes even the small false lashes cant compete with mine so one swipe does it for me. I advise ladies to use lengthening or volume mascara to get more definition out of it. If you're adventurous you can experiment with different colour masacara. Noone will miss you then.

    ReplyDelete