Sunday, July 17, 2016

A simple black dress with the fire of red

Happy New Week fashionistas

I'm excited to actually get time to put up a blog post because I've been very busy with the books. Here's a look I think you will love. A modest formal black dress with the fire of red. Two colours that really go well together without either one over-powering the other. I would wear this dress in a business setting or to church. I love the black and gold button detailing which gives what would have just been another black dress some personality. For my look I paired the dress with a light black blazer in one of the pictures the rest of the pictures are with a red animal print scarf, because it was slightly cold out and my forever 21 black courts. Let me know what you think.














3 comments:

  1. i want that dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This simple black dress
    is adorable on you! I do love the choker with it, too! I got a couple of chokers last summer and I should try one with one of my black dresses sometime.

    ReplyDelete