Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Luster’s Soothing Sheen Spray


I must say, I have been longing to use this product since I got my hands on it and I can proudly say it was worth the wait. I’ve grown up using a number of sheen sprays on my hair and I’ve hardly stuck to one. I really do hope this ends up being a lasting relationship. I recently got a new hairdo and I sure did spray away. The scent is quite contagious- making me want to get a whiff of my hair every now and then because it’s got a lovely sweet scent that lingers on. One thing I hate is a product that doesn’t stick to what it says it offers but Luster’s soothing sheen spray gets a thumbs up on delivery – my hair hasn’t lost its shine since I sprayed it which is what I look for in a product – it would suck to have to continuously spray your hair with sheen spray and only get a few minutes of shine. For all my hair lovers and friends grab one when you’re out and get back to me with the results.




Luster’s Pink Organic Xtra Virgin Olive Oil Soothing Sheen Spray contains a blend of Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil and other natural, beneficial oils to give you a superb, healthy and natural shine. Works great on braids, relaxed hair, colour treated hair and natural styles. 


2 comments:

  1. In love with it too...it's amazing and I don really have to be concerned bet swollen eyes when I accidentally spray too close to my eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it just as much as I do. What else are you using from the range?

      Delete