Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August–Must haves



So I’ve been looking around for pieces that will be perfect for this season and I thought I’d share with you what’s on my radar and why it’s a total must –haves

 I’ve been stalking fashion and style grams for a minute now and the one thing that keeps popping up is sunglasses – mirrored sunglasses to be exact – and I’m all in on this must –have not only do they protect your eyes from the sun – they make you look cooler and stylish – who doesn’t want to look cool and stylish? Plus Anna Wintour always wears glasses {even if they ain’t mirrored sunnies] – if you don’t know who Anna Wintour is you owe it to yourself to Google her.  You can get yours at Inceptio Shop


I’ve never really been a fan of sneakers. I’m kind of a high heels and flats kind of girl. But millennials are hugfe on kicks and these Addidas kicks have got me changing my mind. Paired with denims or joggers.  I smell a love affair brewing. Get them at Jan Jam.


Pearls have my attention
Pearls can lean towards being tacky or rich and luxurious. I say look at the images below to pick something that leans towards the latter. Get yours at Glamourize




Skirts with pleats
These are reminiscent of another era but still work perfectly well in 2016. I’m loving just below the knee and midi –lengths for this must – have piece. Go for modern looks with it – choose one in metallic silver or rose gold or lean towards whimsical romantic by going for deep reds – or blush tone pieces. 







Cute summer dresses. What’s summer without dresses? Colourful, bright and detailed dresses are a total must –have. I’m also feeling long bohemian dresses with the right accessories this look is perfect for summer .Check out local stylist Samantha’s page on facebook Maison de Marsia




Finally you must have attitude. Never leave the house without your confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment