Monday, November 30, 2015

Italian Experience at Casa Mia Ristorante Pizzeria



Let me begin by saying, I had been dying to go to Casa Mia since I spotted it on my commute to the city centre one afternoon.

Nestled in the leafy suburb of Avondale, Casa Mia comes alive in the night time; if you know what I mean, considering all the cars parked in and outside – getting a free table can be quite the hustle.
Casa Mia is definitely the place foodies who love a good conversation and a warm family setting.
You can choose to dine inside or outside. Considering the heat of late, outside was ideal for me. The cool fresh night-time air on a hot summer evening was just right. The outside water fountain feature that flows out of a huge tree was quite a sight. It kind of reminded me of this movie I watched as little girl –the Wishing Tree. Very serene!!!! The mini bridge also makes for nice pictures. I had finally found, my little Italy. 



Before I bore you with just the vibe and setting, let me go into the most important thing-the food. I ordered the Chicken Al pesto which is chicken breast stuffed with pesto and a baked potato and a salad for the sides - got to get t hem greens somewhere. It really had me whipped at first bite. I have never tasted anything as divine as that in my life. I could honestly eat chicken Al pesto for a week and not get tired. The flavours came together really well – trust me you won’t want to share.
My other half settled on the ever popular Cordon Bleu - meat wrapped around cheese (or with cheese filling), then breaded and pan fried or deep fried. It was just as good as mine but not entirely - you see I have better taste- wink. I had a few bites and went back to enjoying my meal.


After I grazed through my meal I was so satisfied. I didn’t even have the stomach for dessert. (It’s only now I wish I had indulged in something)

The only downside was the poor service but all in all I would go back for the food!

Tell me where I should go next?  
Find Casa Mia at Cnr Aberdeen Rd and King George
Call on 04 332044                                                          

3 comments:

  1. Someone is drooling from here!!!!I would love to check out the place one of the good days.
    http://queenngrace.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete