Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hair Raising Diaries



I have to admit that the state of my hair is everything. I love getting my hair done and I’ve never met a girl who doesn’t feel good when they step out of the salon. Over the years I have tried every hairstyle under the sun, expect cutting my hair (which I refuse to do). My hair and I have been through our fair share of problems. We have a love hate relationship but I just can’t get to the point of cutting it.


These have been my hairstyles over the past two years. Take notes ladies and feel free to share ideas with me. I'm always looking to switch it up.















Call my hairstylist   Santana on +263773598866
Inbox her on Facebook - Santie Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you are not scared to put colour in your hair. I'm gonna try that for a fact. As for cutting my hair never gonna happen again

    ReplyDelete