Thursday, November 26, 2015

Fresh Basics




Every glam girl has her own beauty routine or rituals that they stick by. Over the years I have switched products because I have quite the sensitive skin and I often break out, which really freaks me out but I’ve come to realize that I should love my body regardless of some its flaws. One of the major lessons for me is that if you love your skin you don’t take shortcuts; you really do get what you put in. Although, I am still learning to be strict with myself, I do admit that when you stick to it – there will be results.  

What I am currently using
Clere Radiance Oil Control Facial Soap - (It balances out my oily skin without being too drying)
Magnolia Tissue Oil – still working on them scars and spots.
Epimax All Purpose Moisturising Cream –which I sometimes use on my face as well
Epimax Bath and Shower Oil – keeping my skin moisturized.
Colgate Optic White - trying to erase those coffee stain (also using a DIY formula).
Dentitex Mouthwash - keeping it fresh




Currently working on my sugar and lemon scrub. This will be on sell soon!!!!

What are your fresh basics?

No comments:

Post a Comment