Sunday, April 10, 2016

Uptown Date night

Organikks Restaurant
1 Dacomb drive, Chisipite
Harare
0782 785 000 / 0782785999
Open for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday.

Last Thursday night I had the pleasure of having a delicious and filling dinner with my foodie partner at Organikks restaurant in Chisipite. This upmarket eatery has the right kind of atmosphere, quality food and great service...

Wellington Mandizha was on deck for entertainment that night. The professional musician has played and gained a reputation for his unique style and versatility. He is also currently the in house musician for the prestigious five star Cresta Mowana Safari Lodge & Spa in Kasane Botswana where he has proved to be so popular. His repertoire of ballads includes Rock, Pop, Blues, Reggae and Jazz and any other style that is requested. Take it from me when I say that this guy has an amazing voice and had us singing along to the good old songs I had somewhat missed.

All in it was an amazing evening –with good food and music- I actually found it hard to leave.

Check out what we had

All about the starters

Dim Sum


Sushi Trio

The Mains
Ribs and Salad



Lamb Karoo and Cauliflower mash

Give me some Dessert

Strawberry Cheesecake

The Fashion of the night 









Follow me on 
Twitter: @ChiedyCandy
Instagram: @persuasioninczw
Contact me on 
E-mail: c.mebe@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment