Monday, November 14, 2016

DIY Denim hearts


Hi everybody, so I know I’ve been MIA on the blog front for a minute now; I apologise. Handling school, volunteering and all hasn’t been that easy. I’m excited to be writing this post though because I had so much fun with it. My nails on the other hand weren’t too happy as I got paint all over them but it was worth it in the end. My jeans look cute and different. All I needed was an old pair of jeans, a piece of paper to draw the hearts on and fabric paint which I got for just under $4. I probably would have stashed these jeans away, but with cash being tight and all I decided to bring new life to them. You however, can draw whatever shape you want and paint onto the jeans. I really hope you like these as much as I do. Don’t forget to comment.

Love you lots







2 comments: