Monday, January 9, 2017

Taking Stock : January

I recently interviewed Nyasha Nicole on my blog and this inspired me to start uploading 'taking stock' posts just like she was inspired to do the same by blogger Queen Grace whose style is always on point. Looking at her Taking stock post I found it so interesting and a fun way for my readers to get to know me and keep up to date with what I am all about.


Making: Vegan dishes. Wish me the best. They can’t be all that bad? Can they?

Drinking: H20 – for some years now water has been my go –to drink especially when I’m not loading myself up with my caffeine fix. I choose water most of the time.

Reading: All kinds of Christian literature. My spirit just loves to overdose on good information that can help me in my walk with Christ and so that I can also help teach others too.

Wanting: to travel and see different parts of the world so I can share it with my readers. Hit me up if you know of any press trips coming up in 2017.

Looking: To the future. There are so many possibilities and I want to be a part of something big and memorable.

Playing: Bonnie Deuschle & Celebration Choir One True Lord album on repeat in my home office.

Wasting: Nothing. Every moment is an opportunity to do something meaningful. 2017 is all about maximizing on the time.

Wishing: For new opportunities.

Enjoying: Spending time with my special person.

Liking: the direction my blog is taking.

Wondering: what my life will be like 5 years from now. Energising the visionary in me.

Hoping: For only the best.

Needing: A breakthrough.

Smelling: Roses coming my way.

Knowing: Success is certain. Failure is not an option.  

Giggling: at how life is full of surprises.

Cooking: Ethiopian Cabbage dish sometime this week.

Wearing: Heels more often. I had kind of relaxed on them.

Following: Spanish blogger Lady Addict; she’s absolutely flawless.

Noticing: That I have a lot of changes to make to get to where I want to be.

Feeling: a mixed bag of emotions. A drive to win at all costs.

Let me know if you like this post and would like to see more of these posts in 2017?






2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Eeeeish i have not been drinking water lately no wonder my skin is complaining. And wondering what Ethiopian cabbage looks like. Looking forward to more of these :)

    https://anaturellecraving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading through Nicole. I look forward to reading yours as well. Mwwahh

      Delete